The best treatment methods to fulfil your desire for children
Reproductive medicine is the field of study that facilitates pregnancy in childless couples, thereby enabling them to start a family.
At the 360° Kinderwunsch Zentrum Zürich, we have one aim: to fulfil your longed-for dream to become pregnant as quickly and with as little stress as possible. We make every effort to offer the latest scientific therapies as soon as we are convinced of their effectiveness. A positive cost (risk)/benefit ratio is also imperative. We also strictly follow the principles of ‘evidence-based medicine’, which states that the benefit of a treatment must be scientifically verifiable, particularly if it is to be applied on a routine basis.
- Regulation of the monthly cycle by facilitating natural ovulation through targeted drug use. This treatment can take between three to six months before it is fully effective.
- Hormonal stimulation of the ovaries (with pills or injections). Treatment may continue for anywhere from six to 12 months, depending on the success of the therapy.
- Introducing pretreated sperm cells from the partner into the woman’s uterus (homologous insemination).
- Introducing pretreated sperm cells from a donor into the woman’s uterus (heterogeneous or donor insemination).
In vitro fertilisation (IVF)
- Extraction of egg cells from the ovaries and combination with the sperm cells outside the woman’s body.
After fertilisation and division, the fertilised egg cells (max. two) are usually inserted into the uterus after three to five days (blastocyst transfer = day five transfer).
- Mild IVF/mini-IVF (lower over-stimulation through conservative hormonal stimulation of the follicles and therefore lower medication costs).
IVF treatment can also be performed during the natural cycle (after natural ovulation without hormone therapy (natural cycle IVF)).
Minimally invasive surgery
Surgical procedures can be carried out efficiently yet conservatively using endoscopy (keyhole surgery) techniques. For disorders of the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries, this enables organ-preserving operations to be carried out with cosmetically inconspicuous results. The scars are much smaller and less visible compared with traditional abdominal incision surgery, and pain is quick to subside following surgery.
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
In the case of severely limited fertility, we combine in vitro fertilisation with this additional measure. A single sperm cell from the man is introduced into the mature ovum of the woman per micro-dissection. After fertilisation and division, the egg cells are in inserted into the uterus as with in vitro fertilisation.
With the online booking tool you can easily reserve your desired schedule for a first consultation and any other 360° specialist field.Make an appointment